Inspiring philanthropy. Changing lives.
Inspired by the Sisters of Mercy mission to connect those with resources with those in need, Mercy Foundation raises philanthropic support and community awareness to enhance lives.
For Mercy Foundation, philanthropy is one of the most powerful expressions of compassion. Just as many people in the community need a hand, countless others are reaching out to them with comfort and hope. The Foundation strives to forge enduring connections between them, empowering the community to make a difference by giving.
Support for our community
Contributions to Mercy Foundation:
- Fund patient-care services, state-of-the-art equipment and innovations at Mercy hospitals and clinics
- Feed the hungry and provide shelter for the homeless
- Provide stable and affordable housing for disenfranchised community members
- Offer quality education and employment opportunities for low-income youth and adults
- Meet the health-care needs of the poor through Mercy’s community clinics
- Provide a safe, dignified environment for low-income seniors
Thanks to an operating grant from Dignity Health – which is sponsored in part by the Sisters of Mercy – the Foundation is able to direct 100 percent
of contributions to the programs donors choose.
Mercy Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Tax ID # 23-7072762.
Learn more about our ministries.